I know what you're thinking. We said that last year and 2021 was no walk in the park. Losses and gains and hard lessons. Reminders that we aren't quite in the clear.
Yet 2022 appears all shiny and new. Hopeful and bright-eyed. Kind of like this Bit-moji.
I tend to find more motivation and great momentum at this time of year to start things.
My goals for this year:
1) Healthy habits, boundaries, and care to maintain my physical and mental health
2) Nurturing my relationships
3) Completing my two novels (my MFA thesis, another one, both have been in the works for several years) and other projects
4) Deepening my spiritual life
5) Preparing for life post-MFA
I hope you find a healthy, hopeful, and happy 2022.
What are you looking forward to in 2022?
Mark your calendars 📆 for my upcoming events
I look forward to visiting schools 🏫 this month.
I also look forward to being the special guest speaker at the upcoming Brockton Writers Series on Wednesday, January 12 at 6:30-8pm ET. See link in my bio.
On Monday, January 17 at 8pm ET, I will be presenting, cohosting, and coordinating the Speakeasy Reading Series. Please stay tuned for details.
On Thursday, January 27, I will be the guest speaker for Managing Your Career Without an Agent, a Writers’ Union of Canada 🇨🇦 (TWUC) Webinar.
Please stay tuned for details.